- Specialized surgery
- Internal medicine
- Physical rehabilitation
The surgery department relies on the expertise of its surgeons. Our surgeons stay up to date on the latest advances in their field and are available to answer your questions.
The surgical unit boasts state-of-the-art equipment allowing surgeons to perform a wide variety of specialized procedures that meet the highest quality standards.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
- Rigid endoscopy
- Surgical oncology
- Pain management
By appointment with our medical imaging specialists, we perform radiographs, ultrasonography examinations (abdominal, thoracic, non-cardiac, general soft tissues, biopsies, aspirations), as well as CT Scan examinations.
- Digital radiography (IDEXX DR System)
- thoracic (non-cardiac)
- soft tissues
- Tomodensitometry (CT Scan)
- Biopsies, aspirations
Our internal medicine department offers a wide range of services to help guide you with the management of cases requiring further investigation.
- Biopsies, aspirations
- Bone marrow aspirations
- E.C.G et interpretation
- Iode radioactif
- Radiography and fluoroscopy
- Complete laboratory
The neurology department focus on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system, including the brain and the spinal cord.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Vestibular disease
- Cranial nerve affections (facial paresis, Horner syndrome, trigeminal dysfunction)
- Gait anomalies (ataxia, weakness)
- Inervertebral disk disease including herniated intervertebral disk
Cancer is a genetic disease more specific, a gene anomaly that controls cell growth and leads to their excessive proliferation.
Cancer can affect 25% of the canine population and leads to the death of 50% of dogs and cats who are older than 10 years of age. By treating this disease, we aim to ensure patient comfort and prolong their life.
- Conventional chemotherapy protocols, targeted therapies or immunotherapy vaccines at CVL as well as for referring veterinarinarians.
- On-site complete laboratory
- CT Scan, Radiology and Ultrasonography
- Endoscopy, Biopsies
- Fine needle aspiration and cytology
- Bone marrow aspiration
Animal physical therapy helps improve and prolong the quality of life of small animals who suffer from temporary or permanent functional limitations by using a non-invasive, global approach that reduces pain.
Receive more than unconditional love in return
Animal physical therapy:
- Can prolong the bond between you and your animal
- Gives you and opportunity to help your animal during rehabilitation
- Gives you the satisfaction of making an important gesture
- Improves the quality of the time you spend with your animal
- Reduces drug costs
CRVR emergency services are available 7 days a week, giving you access to veterinary services at all times.
- Continuity of cares (technical staff 24H)
- Intensive cares (constant monitoring and ongoing)
- Report on every case received
- Emergency surgery (laparotomy, gastric torsion etc…)
- Complete laboratory on site
Our team of veterinarians is available to meet you and your pets, and to ensure a continuity of care.